Privacy of your information is of utmost importance to us. Laqshya Hyderabad Airport Media Private Limited (“LHAMPL” or “we”) takes the privacy of your information seriously. This privacy notice applies to information we collect about you in the different sections of the website. The information we collect about you is used to revert to you with relevant answers or to help you with a service.
- Data: Includes information that you submit to LHAMPL via the Website, and information which is accessed by LHAMPL pursuant to your visit to the Website.
- Cookies: A small file placed on your computer by this Website when you either visit, or use certain features of, the Website. A cookie generally allows the website to “remember” your actions or preference for a certain period of time.
- Data Protection Laws: Applicable laws in India, including the Information Technology Act, 2000, as amended or substituted.
- LHAMPL or us: LHAMPL, Laqshya House, Near Rameshwar Temple, Saraswati Baug, Society Road, Jogeshwari (E), Mumbai – 400060.
- Grievance Officer: Officer designated by LHAMPL
- User or you: The natural person who accesses the Website
- Website: The website that you are currently using, and any sub-domains of this site, unless excluded by their own terms.
Collection of data to operate this website and other websites and/or webpages, owned and/or operated by LHAMPL. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you submit an entry (through the general query, media query, newsletter subscription, job applications or such other manner specified on the website).
You can visit this website without telling us who you are.
We shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the personal information or sensitive personal data or information supplied by the user/provider.
- Data Collected:
We may collect information or pieces of information that could allow you to be identified, including:
- Contact information: We primarily collect first name, last name and email address.
- Collection of Data:
- People who subscribe or register to receive information from LHAMPL e.g. LHAMPL Group Newsletter
- People who provide feedback to LHAMPL via our websites.
- Job applicants.
- Visitors to our website.
- Data that is Collected Automatically
- When someone visits our websites we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this by using cookies which record those areas of our websites that have been visited by your computer, for how long and what activity was undertaken on our website. We do this to identify the most popular parts of our websites, also to improve your experience. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website
- Our web servers or affiliates who provide analytics and performance enhancement services collect IP address, operating system details, browsing details, device details and language settings. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed and similar information. LHAMPL uses this information to measure the site usage, improve content and to ensure safety and security, as well enhance performance of the Website.
- For more information about Cookies, please see the section below, titled “Cookies”.
- Our Use of Data
If you are giving us your personal information in the course of registering or subscribing to a service or product at our website, then we will only use your information in order to provide you with that service or for closely related purposes. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- improvement of our products or services, as well as of our group entities;
- transmission by email or any other form of communication of marketing materials to you;
- contact for survey or feedback which may be done using email or mail;
- to enable our group entities to reach out to you in relation to their programmes managed by them / products or services offered by them;
- to process your requests (such as replying to your queries); and
. to execute other activities such as marketing campaign, promotional communications for which consent is taken appropriately.
- Who we share Data with
We may share your personal Data with:
- LHAMPL-controlled affiliates and subsidiaries and other entities within the LHAMPL group of companies, to assist them to reach out to you in relation to their programs or campaigns (including marketing and sales) and to process your query / requests (such as job application);
- service-providers who assist in protecting and securing our systems and provide services to us which require the processing of personal data, such as to host your information or to process your information for data profiling and user analysis.
- In the majority of cases we will not disclose your personal information to others unless we have previously gained your consent to the same. However, there will be circumstances where we may disclose your personal information without your consent e.g. where we are required by law to disclose information or where the information is required to prevent or detect a crime. In the case of all disclosures, we will always ensure the disclosure is legitimate and proportionate for the purpose for which the information is sought to be disclosed.
- Keeping Data secure
We use technical and organizational measures to safeguard your Data and we store your Data on secure servers. Technical and organizational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach.
If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorized access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via e-mail to our Grievance Officer.
- Retention of Personal Data
LHAMPL will keep your personal information relating to services or products purchased in line with our retention policy which ensures that we keep your details for no longer than is necessary. Your information will be retained in a secure environment and access to it will be restricted according to the ‘need to know’ principle. However, even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for our audit, legal, tax or regulatory purposes only.
- Personal Data Security
LHAMPL is committed to protecting the security of your Data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Further, we have adequate internal policies to protect and safeguard any personal identifiable information.
If the Information Provider needs to access update or correct his / her Information, he/she may contact the designated person mentioned below for the same.
- Data Storage and Processing
- Your Data Protection Rights
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at [email protected]
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
0.1. the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
0.2. the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
0.3. the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
0.4. the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
0.5. the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
0.6. the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not able to provide Service without some necessary data.
- Links to other websites
This site might contain links to sites outside this website. LHAMPL shall not be held responsible for the privacy practices, the content, the authentic nature or safety of such other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as-intended.
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
This Website may place the following Cookies:
- Type of Cookie: Marketing & analytics cookies Purpose: This cookie is necessary to display content in expand / collapse format on pages.
- Type of Cookie: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz,display_features_cookie:
- Purpose: Google Analytics is used on the Websites to track visitor traffic and site performance traffic by collecting anonymous information about the average time spent on the website, the pages viewed and other relevant usage statistics. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
You can choose to delete Cookies at any time. However, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings. To find out more about cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org
- Changes to this privacy notice
We have nominated Ms. Ankita Nair (Boardline: 040-68272222 , Ext Line: 040-68272217) as the Grievance Officer. The Information Provider(s) may approach the Grievance Officer if he/ she or they have any grievance(s), question(s) or concern(s) with respect to the processing and use of their Personal Information. The Grievance Officer can be contacted by mail at the email id [email protected] We do suggest you to email rather than raise a telephonic concern for a swift response and better understanding of grievance, questions or concerns.